This guide will show you how to install Solid Affiliate on your WordPress site.
Upload and activate Solid Affiliate
Download the Solid Affiliate .zip file
Download Solid Affiliate by using the download links you received upon purchase. If you don’t have it handy, check your email for a purchase confirmation receipt.
Upload the plugin
- Navigate to your WordPress Admin -> Plugins -> Add New page.
- Click upload plugin and then choose file.
- Select the recently downloaded Solid Affiliate .zip file.
- Once uploaded, click install now.
Activate the plugin
- Once installation completes, click activate plugin.
Complete the Setup Wizard
Solid Affiliate comes with a Setup Wizard to help with setup. Here’s a video that goes over the wizard, as well as some written notes below.
- Step 1: Install WooCommerce.
- Step 2: Install WooCommerce Subscriptions (optional).
- Step 3: Choose your outgoing email address and name.
- Step 4: Enter your license key.
- You can access your license key by logging into our customer portal. It was also emailed to you upon purchase.
- Step 5: One-click Affiliate Portal setup.
- The one-click Affiliate Portal setup will create a new page on your site and automatically embed the Affiliate Portal into this new page. You can optionally skip this step and then manually add the Affiliate Portal to any page by using the [solid_affiliate_portal] shortcode.
Completing the Setup Wizard – outlined above – gets your affiliate program up and running. At this point, there are no more required steps. However, we recommend configuring a few more things to make your affiliate program run the way you need it to. You can continue by heading over to the configuration documentation.