This addon enables Store Credit functionality, allowing affiliates to be paid their commissions in store credit and then redeem their store credit during WooCommerce checkout. This adds a robust and professional store credit system to your store, including admin management, historical logs, email notifications, a store credit tab within each affiliate portal, and more.
Once the addon is enabled, you’ll store credit components in the following places:
- Solid Affiliate > Addons > Store Credit this is the primary admin screen to manage your program’s store credit.
- Solid Affiliate > Affiliate > edit will now include a store credit section for adding and removing store credit manually from any individual affiliate.
- Affiliate Portals will have a store credit tab, where the affiliates can see how much store credit they have in addition to historical logs for their store credit earnings and usage.
- Cart and Checkout on your store will display a component to logged-in affiliates who have store credit. They’ll be able to apply and remove store credit from their cart with one click.
- Store Credit Settings include relevant settings such as notification emails and disabling store credit.
Below are screenshots of the store credit functionality within Solid Affiliate.